New NARS NARSissist Unfiltered Cheek Palettes I & II Look Beautiful
NARS are famous for their blush, particularly the shade Orgasm, which they say should suit almost everyone. But you won't find an Orgasm in these new blush palettes, with each having five new shades and one old favourite.
Each palette has a mix of matte and sheen shades with Unfiltered I being the brighter and warmer of the two palettes. It included the old favourite Exhibit A a bright red matte. Unfiltered II on the other hand, is much cooler and softer with pinks and peach shades. This palette includes the old favourite Hot Sand.
NARS NARSissist Unfiltered I
- Watch Me (opalescent gold sheen)
- Me First (apricot sheen)
- Takeover (copper rose sheen)
- Out There (deep russet matte)
- Chic (rich raspberry matte)
- Exhibit A (red matte) (old favourite)
NARS NARSissist Unfiltered II
- Conquest (pastel peach matte)
- Undefeated (pale pink shimmer)
- Power Play (vivid pink matte)
- Hot Sand (peach champagne sheen)
- Fame (pink amber sheen)
- Candid (mauve raspberry shimmer)
If these blush shades are anything like other NARS blush products, and there is no reason to believe they aren’t, then the pigmentation should be great a well as being soft and easy to blend.
They will be priced at $59 USD/$76 CND at Sephora and NARS website.