New Pat McGrath Labs palettes that you can afford!
There are usually great reviews of the Pat McGrath Labs eyeshadow palettes, but they are on the expensive side, so not available for everyone, until now.
Soon to be released are three new MTHRSHP eyeshadow palettes, that at $55 USD each, so within reach of many more makeup lovers.
Pat McGrath Subliminal Platinum Bronze MTHRSHP Eyeshadow Palette
- Telephatic Taupe Glittering greige
- Smoke and Mirrors Silky chocolate sheen
- Deep Velvet Deep plum brown suede
- Ritualistic Metallic mauve brown
- Platinize Silky platinum
- Sextrovert Metallic bronze
Pat McGrath Sublime Bronze Ambition MTHRSHP Eyeshadow Palette
- Gilt Trip Champagne golden sheen
- Copperized Vivid copper glitz
- Throwing Shade Terracotta velvet
- Illicit Charcoal brown sheen
- Bronze Struck Warm bronze metallic
- Gold Rush Glistening gold shine
Pat McGrath Subversive La Vie En Rose MTHRSHP Eyeshadow Palette
- Euphoria Pink plum frost
- Paranormal Deep plum suede
- Purple Reign Vivid purple sheen
- Gold Nectar Peachy gold metallic
- Rose Risque Ultra-pink satin
- Pale Fire Peachy pink duo chrome
These palettes will be availbale on 7th March on the Pat McGrath website as well as Sephora.
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through affiliate links help support this website, at no additional cost to the purchaser.