New Viseart Tryst Eyeshadow Palette should be a winner!
A brand new eyeshadow palette from Viseart has now hit the market and it looks really pretty. The Viseart Tryst palette is a mix of matte and metallic shades in the companys proprietary powder formula.
The shades are:
- Dangereuse: warm peach with a matte finish
- Rendezvous: pink champagne with a shimmer finish
- Flirt: light tan bronze with a shimmer finish
- Liaison: warm pink with a matte finish
- Darling: peachy rose gold with a shimmer finish
- Illicit: deep merlot with microglitter and a matte finish
- Paramour: rusty copper with a shimmer finish
- Seduction: golden copper with a shimmer finish
- Rapture: red plum with a shimmer finish
Unfortunately, it is only available from Beautylish, and not Sephora, but they do ship to Canada. The cost is $49 USD with free shipping to Canada. Any duties, taxes etc are calculated at checkout, so no nasty surprises.
*Images courtesy of Beautylish.
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through affiliate links help support this website, at no additional cost to the purchaser.