Urban Decay Backtalk Palette for both eyes and cheeks
Right on the heels of the Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Palette is the announcement of yet another, this one is the Urban Decay Backtalk Palette and it's a double duty palette.
Here we get two palettes in one. On one side is the eye palette and the other contains a cheek palette. Perfect for travelling or throwing into your purse.
The cheek palette has four shades that can be used as blush, highlight and contour and the eyeshadow side has eight shades. The two palettes are separated by a handy dandy mirror.
- 3 Sheets Pale pink-nude matte
- Bare Light pinky-peach satin
- Curve Metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter
- Attitude Metallic red-copper
- Backtalk Soft rosy mauve matte
- WTF Reddish brown matte
- Shade Deep fuchsia satin
- 180 Metallic brown-red
- Double Take Rich mauve with slight shimmer
- Low Key Pink-peach
- Cheap Shot Medium pink-nude
- Party Foul Light pink-nude shimmer
We don't yet have a release date, but it will retail for $46 USD, which seems pretty reasonable.
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through affiliate links help support this website, at no additional cost to the purchaser.