Urban Decay Nocturnal Makeup Collection - Ulta Exclusive Spring 2017
The new Nocturnal Collection from Urban Decay will consist of an eyeshadow palette and four new lipsticks. They will be available exclusively at Ulta, so that means fans like me in Canada won't be able to get this. Oh well, yet another disappointment! But for those of you lucky enough to be able to access Ulta, here's what you can expect.
Urban Decay Nocturnal Shadow Box
This is a limited edition eyeshadow palette containing 12 shades, a dual-ended brush and a mirror. The palette design resembles old grey bricks. Not sure if I like this particularly, but it's the shadows that count.
Many of the shades can be found in other Urban Decay palettes, but this brings a good collection of colours together.
- ABC Gum – pale peach matte
- Midnight Cowboy Rides Again – light pink champagne shimmer with silver glitter
- Baby – cool metallic rose
- Half Baked – golden bronze shimmer
- Riff – brown-nude matte with floating micro-sparkle
- Delete – deep chestnut brown matte-satin
- Fireball – peach satin with pink shift
- Backfire – burgundy satin with purple shift
- Lounge – brick red satin with green shift
- Armor – metallic silver-taupe with tonal sparkle
- Heroine – deep navy blue with subtle floating tonal pearl
- Blackout – blackest black matte
Urban Decay Nocturnal Vice Lipstick
The four lipsticks are each in a different finish, so something for everyone.
- Fireball – peach with pink shift (Metallized)
- Lawbreaker – medium brown (Sheer)
- Nonsense – rose-pink (Comfort Matte)
- Backstab – plum-purple with red shimmer (Cream)
The palette and lipsticks will be available exclusively from Ulta online from January 15th. If you can't buy online, don't worry, they will be available in Ulta stores from January 22nd. The palette will retail at $29 USD and the lipsticks $17 USD each. Remember, they are limited editions!