Urban Decay x Jean-Michel Basquiat Collection Coming April 2017
Love Urban Decay? Love Limited Editions? Then be prepared to spend some money on the Urban Decay x Jean-Michel Basquiat collection. This new range is seriously funky.
In case you didn't know Jean-Michel Basquiat was a graffiti artist in New York during the 1980's and became so popular he started selling his artwork in SoHo art galleries. Sadly he died in 1988, but Urban Decay is making sure his art lives on. This new collection features small segments of his art and the shades within the palettes etc are taken from his work too.
Urban Decay are promoting this collection as a SERIOUSLY Limited Edition, so be warned, it might not be around for long.
The collection consists of:
Tenant Eyeshadow Palette $39 USD
- Studio Pale pink matte
- 1960 Bright pink matte
- Neo Rich aubergine with micro-shimmer
- Les Charcoal-black matte-satin
- Graffiti Deep metallic green
- Exu Bright green shimmer
- Boom Bright teal matte
- Untitled Rich deep blue matte
Gold Griot Eyeshadow Palette $39
- Enigma Neutral pale nude matte
- Levitation Warm pale nude matte
- Not for Sale Medium sienna matte
- Suckerpunch Warm brown shimmer
- Influence Brown satin wtih gold shimmer
- BK Gray matte-satin
- Pseudonym Deep navy matte
- Crown Very metallic gold
Gallery Blush Palette $34
- X-Rated Medium pink
- Now’s The Time Gold-champagne shimmer
- Jawbone Medium bronze
- NOHO radiant berry
Vice Lipstick $17
- Abstract Nude-taupe (Cream)
- Epigram Neutral sienna (Cream)
- Exhibition Medium pink-purple (Comfort Matte)
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil $20
- Post Punk Bright neon green with a hint of pearl
- Anatomy Sienna matte
- Vivid Bright teal matte
There will also be a number of cosmetic bags to chose from.
If you love the whole collection you can buy it all for $165 USD. Available from 20 April.
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through affiliate links help support this website, at no additional cost to the purchaser.